Before your exam, it is REQUIRED that you do the following...
- Complete Form 8500 at the MedXpress website and bring your confirmation number to your appointment.
- Bring one form of an official ID, either your US Driver's License or Passport to your exam.
- If you have an existing aviation medical certificate, please bring this with you to your exam.
- Arrive to your appointment as hydrated as possible. You will need to submit a urine sample during your exam.
- If you have reading glasses, please bring them to your exam.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call Dr. Brauer at 920-634-719
Ernesto Brauer, MD, AME, is a designee of the Federal Aviation Administration and is empowered to determine if a medical certificate can safely be granted for aviation duty.
No doctor/patient relationship exists between Pilot and AME. The AME is serving a regulatory role and is NOT serving as a personal physician. No doctor/patient relationship exists between the Pilot and Dr Ernesto Brauer; nor will the practice maintain records related to the FAA exam. The practice is providing a setting for performance of exams for the benefit of the aviation community.
The AME has no duty of confidentiality; any information learned about the applicant is required to be made part of the disclosure to and is reported to the Federal Aviation Administration.